Thursday, May 27, 2010

Money over Friendship!!!


At times in life, you will meet people along the way and at some point you thought you have found your bestfriend. A friend that you feel connected to and someone that you will really miss if you don't see them more then a week. There were certain stages in life that thoughts such as having a partner was not even important as long as you friend will be with you forever!!!

Since 2 years ago i thought i was lucky enough that i have found my bestfriend. I don't use to have many close friends before this. I was actually suprised that friends can actually be this close, a friendship nearly as close as a family member and the idea that it will never be broken.

There was certain issue that have occur that caused our friendship to be drifted away in these twoyears but this is not the issue. So there was this day that this particular friend told me that he needs some financial help and said that he will return me the money in a month.

And so after a month, he only returned me partial of the money and told me while reassuring me that he will return the rest soon. Even after now, which is already a year pass by and he still has not return me my money.

That is not what get me really angry. I was actually happy that he took the effort to meet me two weeks ago and said he will return my money in a few days. But now he don't even reply my messages and even answer my calls. I am really angry because even if he can;t pay me now, he could at least reply saying that he could pay me in installment. So what now? Is he trying ignore me so he can just get away with it. What makes me more angry is he still can afford to buy new branded stuff and eat at fine dining but don;t even bother to pay me back. Is my friendship valueless? Why is he choosing my friendship over the money? WHY WHY WHY? Plus is not a small ammount. Its a sum and i am currently nearly reaching 0 in my bank account. I can't sleep and i can;t let this issue go. : (

3 comments:

Simon said...

Is he really ur friend?

What is a friend?

Was d friendship mutual?

stalliondaze said...

hey simon,

Thanks for your curiosity or perhaps concern even-though we haven't met.
I actually was mistaken towards my friend. He have already return me everything already recently.
He was actually sick that's y he couldn't be bothered to reply any messages. : )

Simon said...

Still lacking something tat caused tis incident...

communicaton?

trust?

consideration?

ps u can look me up in facebook, bi.road@hotmail.com